TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION / RENEWAL OF COURSES
Welcome to Wordsmith Learning Hub Pte Ltd !
We are publishers of Assessment Books, strategically designed to improve grades within short period. We are coaching with shortcuts and strategy based teaching methods to help the student to study with ease. We impart EQ skills like Confidence Building, Self Discipline, Self Motivation, Time/Stress Management in class rooms through Videos / Posters / FB Live / Zoom to bring holistic growth within students for fast improvement.
Please take note of the below important information:-
- (a) Students should be punctual to class on time. Regular attendance is very important - must WhatsApp to admin in advance in +65 9850 0479, if they couldn’t attend any class. Regular attendance is crucial to understand classes without gap and to bring grade improvement.
- (b) All exams papers (2/4 Semesters) original / copy need to be given before finally returning to school for our review (returned back immediate next class). This is to understand the student’s area of weakness and to work on it. This is MANDATORY, if not given, not in the position to know the performance at school, to help the students.
- (c) Students must complete all the homework given in class without any excuses. If students not complete it, parents should write a note to tutor the valid reason for not doing in the homework notebook (Blue). Absentee should get the homework details from a class WA group, get it done before coming for next class. Otherwise, next class will not be productive for your child, when teacher go through the HW given.
- (d) Students should bring Wordsmith File and all the Notes / Materials /Books for every class to do work and reference purpose.
- For Tamil Paper 3 - LC(Audio) + Oral (Video) will be charged $60 (non-refundable) for Jan/July semester based-one time payment. Materials will be given separately to all types of courses which will be subject to monthly charges added apart from coaching fees. Please buy extra Book/titles separate at Wordsmith for home practises at Bencoden Branch or order online www.wordsmith-edu.com.
- Please note to make Fee’s payment within the due date - 25thto 30thtowards next month class. If they are 5 classes in that month, fee’s will be prorated and amount sent through WhatsApp from admin desk. $10/- will be charged as late fee, if there in delay in payment every day after the due date, no waiver for late fee due to extra admin work.
- Students will be placed in the respective suitable class according to their ability level not on their school class level