TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION / RENEWAL OF COURSES
Welcome to Wordsmith Learning Hub Pte Ltd !
We are publishers of Assessment Books, strategically designed to improve grades within short period. Our Books entered the BOOKLIST in many primary and secondary schools (for language), which are used in the classrooms to give extra revision to move up the grades faster.
Please take note of the below important information:-
- Students should be punctual to class on time. Regular attendance is very important - must WhatsApp to admin in advance in +65 98500479, if they couldn’t attend any class.
- All exams papers (2/4 Semesters) original / copy need to be given before finally returning to school for our review (returned back immediate next class). This is to understand the student’s area of weakness and to work on it. This is MANDATORY, if not given, not in the position to know the performance at school.
- Students must complete all the homework given in class without any excuses. If students not complete it, parents should write a note to tutor the valid reason for not doing in the homework notebook(Blue). Absentee should get the homework details from a class friend, get it done before coming for next class. Otherwise, the next class will not be productive for your child, when teacher go through the HW given.
- Students should bring all the Notes / Materials /Books for every class for do work and reference purpose.
- Books should be bought before the 1stclass as per teacher suggestion, which will be ONLY for class usage and homework purpose. Please buy extra Book/titles separate at Wordsmith for home practices
- Please note to make Fee’s payment within the due date - 25thto 30thtowards next month class. If they are 5 classes in that month, fee’s will be prorated and amount sent through WhatsApp from admin desk. NOTE: $10/- will be charged as late fee, if there in delay in payment every day after the due date.
- One calendar month notice period is compulsory - starting from the date of withdrawal form submission.